(Children Under 2)
We are very blessed to have cute little bundles of joy with us every week here at Cornerstone! With so many families coming to worship with us, we have a major need of volunteer help in our baby department. We would love to have you sign up to work either once a month or every other month in this ministry. The babies have a great schedule full of music, hugs, play, and fun. We want you with us if you have a love for this ministry!
Our 2 and 3 year old program is out of this world! We have many hands-on activities and games to help our kids learn about Jesus at an early age. It is very important to introduce kids to the promises of God at an early age while their minds are new and fresh. Our kids in the toddler program get to sing inspirational songs, watch lively lessons, and work together in hands-on areas designed to help make the lesson relevant to their tiny lives.
Raising our new generation to be joyful and empowered by Christ means leading your kids into a relationship with Jesus that is strong and resilent. Cornerstone Kids is here to partner along side you in leading your children in the way they should go. We are dedicated to supporting you and your kids through many ministries within our children's department to help meet your specific spiritual needs. Here's what you can expect:
1. We provide your kids with age-appropriate, culturally relevant teaching. Your child will hear the truth of God's word and learn how to apply it to their lives.
2. We create opportunities for your kids to interact with adult leaders in small group environments. (And we are very careful about who those adults are.)
3. We'll give you a way to connect the teaching from the week to your family's everyday life.
Ways and places we partner with you:
1. Cornerstone Kids weekend experiences where 4th graders and younger learn about Jesus through great videos, music, activites, stories, and small group time (5th grade is welcome to help us out!)
2. Konnect, a small groups experience during the school year, where kids 6 years old through 4th grade build relationships and study the Bible.
3. SERVE, a mid-week opportunity for kids of all ages to enjoy crafts, video, and service projects through puppets, ROCK band, games, and whatever else we find!
Cornerstone Kids isn't just for kids! If you are a teen or adult and you are interested in becoming a Cornerstone Kids Super Star then see Childrens Dept. on sunday mornings to get the scoop of what we are about and how to get involved!